Why choose London Fertility Centre
Established for more than 30 years, London Fertility Centre is one of the longest standing independent IVF centers in the UK.
Call us on 020 7317 1084
Our clinic on Harley Street was founded by Professor Ian Craft, one of the pioneers of fertility treatment.
Fertility treatment for women and men is still evolving rapidly, and we pride ourselves on continuing to remain at the forefront of fertility care. We make it our priority to continuously assess new treatments and technologies to see if they can benefit our patients. If we believe they could help increase the chances of successful pregnancy, we introduce them.
Our ethos is that for us, it's more than just treating patients, it's about looking after you. From the moment you arrive at our centre, our understanding, supportive staff will have your wellbeing as their priority. Our approach to care guarantees that our staff thoroughly know and understand your medical history and clinical needs, better enabling us to tailor your fertility treatment to the best possible outcome for you.
We use latest cutting-edge technology and the most advanced fertility treatments and techniques to enhance your fertility experience including IVF, ICSI, PESA/TESA, PGD/PGS, blastocyst culture and transfer, FET and vitrification, alongside our dedicated team of fertility specialists.
A series of firsts
- 1982Britain’s first IVF twins
- 1984Britain’s first IVF triplets
- 1984World's first birth following egg and sperm transfer into the uterus
- 1986Britain’s first gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT) births
- 1987Europe’s first egg donor birth
- 1987World’s first IVF birth using luteinizing hormone releasing hormone analogues (GnRH) buserelin and goserelin
- 1990Britain’s first frozen donor embryo birth
- 1992Britain’s first intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) birth
- 1993World’s first percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA) birth
- 1999Britain’s first laser assisted hatching birth
What we believe in
For us it’s more than just treating patients, it’s about looking after you.
As a patient of London Fertility Centre, we will make every effort to ensure you receive the excellent standard of care you deserve. From the moment you arrive at one of our clinics our understanding, supportive staff will be devoted to your well being.
We promise to try and explain medical matters in a straightforward language, without using technical terms and jargon. We’ll give you all the facts and advice you need to help you prepare for your visit, and we’ll make sure you have everything you require and be ready to discuss any decision affecting your chosen fertility treatment.
There will always be friendly faces on hand to answer your questions and make sure you’re at ease with what’s happening. We are constantly trying to improve our service, so if you think there is anything we could be doing differently we will always take the time to listen to you.
There are six values we always stand by and strive for:
- Caring is our passion - We put patients at the heart of everything we do
- Succeeding together - We work together, learn from each other and celebrate success
- Driving excellence - We stretch ourselves to achieve fantastic results
- Doing the right thing - We make sound and considered judgements
- Delivering on our promises - People can trust us to do what we’ll say we’ll do
- Keeping it simple - We make complex things easier
Quality Management of a Fertility Centre
LFC has been recognised as a training centre since 2005 / 2006