Tests and investigations
We offer a comprehensive range of tests and investigations for women, men and couples.
Tubal patency testing (HyCoSy)
If we suspect your fallopian tubes may be blocked or obstructed, we will recommend you have a HyCoSy ultrasound test. It is a non-invasive, 15 minute procedure that provides immediate results.
We provide packages of pregnancy tests and scans. If you have a positive pregnancy blood test we will conduct your first early pregnancy scan at around two or three weeks. This will confirm the foetal heartbeat.
We can then provide ongoing scans throughout your pregnancy so you can keep track of the development of your baby.
Out-patient blood tests, scans and fertility medication
We can provide blood tests, scans, investigations and prescriptions for people who are not having fertility treatment with us:
- Ultrasound scan and report
- Transvaginal ultrasound scan and report
- Pregnancy scan
- Pregnancy blood test
- AMH blood test
- Female fertility hormone blood tests
- STI and STD screening packages
- Prescriptions for and injections of fertility drugs, including Gonal-F, Ovitrelle and Prostap. Please be aware that a consultation with a doctor will be required before any medication is prescribed
- Consultations to interpret tests and scan reports
If the test, scan or medication you need is not listed above we may still be able to help. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.