IVF cost and prices for other fertility treatments
Our prices are designed so there are no hidden costs.
We have packaged together everything that is standard in a fertility treatment cycle. This includes monitoring scans and bloods, sedation at your egg collection, egg collection and embryo transfer procedures and the HFEA fee. Everything else, such as medication plans and advanced laboratory procedures, needs to be tailored just for you to give you the greatest chance of success.
We will provide you with a clear breakdown of costs before you begin any treatment, so right from the start you will know what you are likely to pay.
*Terms and conditions apply. Read more here.
Call us on 020 7224 0707
Fertility treatment cycles
- IVF – £3,690
- ICSI – £1,295 (in addition to IVF cost)
- IMSI – £460 (in addition to IVF and ICSI cost)
- IUI – from £875
- Timed Sexual Intercourse (TSI) – £640
- Frozen embryo transfer – £1,200
- Embryo freezing cycle - £3,600
- Egg freezing cycle – £3,200
- Egg thawing cycle – £2,530
- Egg donation cycle – from £9,500
- Surrogacy – from £8,300