Fertility circle is a confidential support group open to anybody going through, or about to go through, fertility treatment. This includes NHS, private, same sex couples, partners and single people
Be kept up to date about our upcoming events and other fertility support information.
Our next event is on Thursday 12 June from 18:30-19:30. Read more here
Every month we meet to spend time talking about our own experiences. Our meetings are totally confidential and if you don’t feel like talking about yourself you don’t have to – just come along and listen.
We also get advice from expert speakers, such as nutritionists, fertility specialists and counsellors. Examples of topics:
- Hints and tips for coping with fertility treatment
- How does hormone medication affect us?
- Managing your diet when having fertility treatment
- How to cope when friends get pregnant effortlessly
- Work and keeping fertility treatment confidential
- How fertility treatment can affect your relationship
- Acupuncture - what are the benefits?
Our group has been established by London Fertility Centre, with support from Infertility Network UK. You do not need to be a patient of London Fertility Centre in order to attend.